AFTER- SCHOOL ACTIVITIES

 WEEKLY SCHEDULE

Monday: 

I read books, I go to the gym, I do my homework. 

Tuesday:

I go jogging in the park, I do my homework. 

Wednesday:

I go to the gym, I do my homework.

Thursday:

I go jogging in the park, I do my homework.

Friday:

I go to the gym, I hang out with friends.

Saturday:

I go shopping, I go to the party with friends.

Sunday:

I go to the cinema with friends. 




Comentarios

  1. Ari🤗, we are very similar and I hope to see you soon. You are a very intelligent and applied girl and I know that you will be a great professional.❤️

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You have an interesting schedule full of great activities to do!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Good friendly organization
    Congratulations🥰

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Good work, congratulations friend.😊😊😍

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Excellent your weekly plan Ariana! It is varied and you know how to alternate things so that it does not repeat itself 2 days in a row, very good!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Oh, I read books, too. What´s your favorite book? Because my favorite book is "Call me by your name".

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario