LIKES AND DISLIKES
The activities I like doing:
- go to mass on Sundays.
- go to the gym.
- go jogging.
- go to the cinema.
- read books.
- go to dance class.
- listen to music.
The activities I dislike to do:
- go to the pool.
- watch tv at home.
- play volleyball.


your tastes are very versatile and one of the good ones! I hope you have the time to do all the activities that you like, cheer up!
ResponderBorrarCongratulation friend! ❤
ResponderBorrarBeautiful my dear friend, you are a great girl, successes.🤗
ResponderBorrarI love knowing more about you
ResponderBorrarHello Ari! We have things in common. I love gym and jogging. However I don't dislike going to the pool but I can't swim.
ResponderBorrarHello miss
BorrarVery good 🤗
ResponderBorrarI really like your leisure time activities, Ari. You should spend more time doing activities that make you happy❤️
ResponderBorrarI can see that you are a smart girl and that you are healthy, good job with your blog.
ResponderBorrarCongratulations Ari ❤️
Excellent page Ariana continues like this. Successes
ResponderBorrarHi, Ari!
ResponderBorrarIt's amazing how much we have in common, especially not playing volleyball. Take good care of yourself and I hope you have a good time.
You are amazing, keep it up friend, the activities you do are very healthy and fun
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarGood job, Ari. Congratulations✨
ResponderBorrarGreat friend, what a good job you did with your blog. Congratulations
ResponderBorrarHi! ARI; it's Nice to greet you and know more about what you like to do un your free time😍
ResponderBorrarCongratulacion cousin!❤️🌷
ResponderBorrarGood job Ari🥰🥰🥰
ResponderBorrarvery good with your work partner, I liked it!
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarvery good with your work partner, I liked it!
ResponderBorrarcongratulations friend, you've done a great job. Greetings from a distance.
ResponderBorrarVery Good, Ari, i liked your job!!❤
ResponderBorrarFriend, I wish you success in your career, you are an intelligent and strong girl who knows how to overcome herself every day more Blessings and a hug from a distance
ResponderBorrarVery good work Ariana. Congratulations!
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrargood job my dear friend Ari, successes in your professional career.❤️
ResponderBorrarSuccesses and blessings beautiful! 😊❤️
ResponderBorrarBeautiful as always
ResponderBorrar💓💓
ResponderBorrarMuy bien Ari, bendiciones y exitos
ResponderBorrarBaby, you are doing very well, continue like this and you will handle it perfectly💕
ResponderBorrarWhat good tastes!
ResponderBorrarHi dear Ariana, It's a Pleasure to know about you . Take care . God bless you.
ResponderBorrarHi dear Ariana, It's a Pleasure to know about you . Take care . God bless you.
ResponderBorrarAri desde que te conocí me pareciste una gran chica y caritativa con las personas que te rodean, y hay algo en común entre nosotras que no me gusta ir a la piscina y solo decirte que siempre hagas las cosas con mucho amor!
ResponderBorrarMy precious ari, you are a beautiful girl with a great future ahead of her, you are very intelligent and never doubt the ability and wisdom you have, and that Daddy God will be supporting you❤️
ResponderBorrarBeautiful, successes Friend
ResponderBorrarExcellent Ariana!
ResponderBorrarIt is always comforting to do what we like 😊
ResponderBorrarExcellent work!
ResponderBorrarexcellent work classmate!
ResponderBorrarExcellent work. I like the writing of your blog.♡
ResponderBorrarExcellent blog!
ResponderBorrarI loved your blog, congratulations!❣
ResponderBorrar