MY PORFILE
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
My full name is Ariana Cornejo Rodriguez, my friends call Ari. I am from Peru. I am Peruvian and I live in Iquitos City. I am eighteen years old and I study in the university. My birthday is on September 3rd. I love being authentic and living my way.


Hello my friend, How are you?
ResponderBorrarGreat! And you?
BorrarHow nice your blog, I love it
ResponderBorrarI love it ❤️
ResponderBorrarI thought your companion blog was very nice. Congratulations on your good work.
ResponderBorraroww Arianita, how nice to know a little more about you, it shows at first glance how simple and good girl you are, I hope you study hard and are a great professional, I wish you the best.
ResponderBorrarOwww baby, good job with your blog. I like it
ResponderBorrarIts really a good job, know about you is interesting dear friend, many success to you honey ❤️
ResponderBorrarYou look beautiful as always dear friend🥰🌼
ResponderBorrarMy dear friend Ari, good job, I hope everything goes well for you and I love you very much.❤️🤗🤩
ResponderBorrarNice profile👏
ResponderBorrarI loved your blog, congratulations❣
ResponderBorrarI loved your blog, congratulations❣
ResponderBorrarWaooo Ariana, very tidy with your blog
ResponderBorrarThat's a great idea to write a blog in English dear Ari! Well done sweetheart!
ResponderBorrarShe is a beautifull 💖
ResponderBorrarYou did a good job ari. Congratulations!
ResponderBorrarincredible work Arianita, many successes in your work and in your life
ResponderBorrarHello girl!!! I am also peruvian and i live in Iquitos, i hope at some point i can meet you. Beautifull girl!!! 🥰
ResponderBorrarHow beautiful, congratulations my dear friend💖
ResponderBorrarArianita, como persona y loretana auténtica, eres tan majestuosa como nuestro majestuoso río AMAZONAS
ResponderBorrarEres muy bella persona digna de tus padres y de todos los que te ganaste nuestro aprecio. Un abrazo tkm
How interesting to know more about you. Good work Ari.
ResponderBorrarCongratulations baby! Good work friend!
ResponderBorrarI've read your whole blog and I found it really nice and interesting.
ResponderBorrarGood job darling!!! congrats!!
Beautiful my love, take care, kisses ♥️
ResponderBorrarVery nice your blog Arianna. 😘
ResponderBorrarI love you very much, successes and blessings in your life my dear friend.❤️❤️
ResponderBorrarYour blog is very interesting, it's good to know more about you. Good job!
ResponderBorrarYou look great like always. Maybe in the next time you can introduce me in your blog, have a good night Ari!
ResponderBorrarYou look great like always. Maybe in the next time you can introduce me in your blog, have a good night Ari!
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarI want to say that you are a person with many virtues and between them and the one that makes you great, it is your way of thinking and seeing things with a lot of sense that although it is true, you are expected to be one of the best professionals. I wish you much success and your blog is very nice.
ResponderBorrarCongratulations!! Good job friend!
ResponderBorrarHello friend, your work is excellent. My congratulations on your friendly blog is nice.
ResponderBorrarGood job mate! I got to know you a little more!
ResponderBorrarExcellent good job
ResponderBorrarNice job dear partner, keep going.
ResponderBorrarPrecious 🤩
ResponderBorrarYour blog is very interesting
ResponderBorrarVery good. Excellent Job 🙌🏻
ResponderBorrarNice blog, very interesting.❤️
ResponderBorrar