BANANA CREPS: MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT

 Banana creps is my favorite new restaurant. It´s at 221 Nauta Jr. and It´s in the center of our city Iquitos. It´s a very nice restaurant, were they sell different types of fast food. Although, the main and house food are the delicious crepes. Crepes are my favorite dessert and It´s the main reason I go to the restaurant. In addition, you can go with family, friends or colleagues. It´s such a nice place that it makes you feel at home. Also the attention they provide is top quality and your food order arrives in approximatily 7 to 10 minutes. For this reason and more is that "Banana Creps" is my favorite restaurant. I recommend it.







Advertising spot for my restaurant:





Comentarios

  1. Oh, very interesting, Ariana. I have to visit that restaurant.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. very good job, good restaurant and also a good description of it, it made me want to go to eat in that restaurant

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It seems to be a very nice place.
    How delicious 😋 it's a good place Ariana, let's eat there one day

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Good work friend Ariana, soon i will go to know the restaurant

    ResponderBorrar
  5. interesting place and fast attention that good😊

    ResponderBorrar
  6. It is really very interesting is the content of this blog, this great!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Great work friend, good place to be with family

    ResponderBorrar
  8. If your strong suit is desserts, I will gladly visit and get to know your favorite restaurant and try those crepes

    ResponderBorrar
  9. wonderful Ariana, congratulations for this your project and in fact I will be visiting you very soon, successes.

    ResponderBorrar

  10. I would like to eat at that restaurant. I find it interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Nice description baby, i like it, but don’t forget to avoid eating junk food 🙏🏻

    ResponderBorrar
  12. Nice description honey, I'll try to go there, sooner. 🍴😋😀

    ResponderBorrar
  13. You Are A vary applied Girl Ando you Will achieve Your Goals...my Cute Little girl...

    ResponderBorrar
  14. What good information about your favorite restaurant. Interesting blog.

    ResponderBorrar
  15. Excellent place to go in the company of friends and family. Recommended. Excellent work.

    ResponderBorrar
  16. Congratulations is a good job.

    ResponderBorrar
  17. What a beautiful place Arianaa, excellent description and must be visited.

    ResponderBorrar
  18. Amazing blog, very good information about this place.

    ResponderBorrar
  19. Felicitaciones n.n Ya tengo ganas de conocer el nuevo restaurant, Éxitos
    en todo Ari <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario